Re: Oracle 7.1 -- Is it available yet ?

From: Oracle71 <oracle71_at_aol.com>
Date: 15 Aug 1994 12:00:02 -0400

In article <CtxAKq.96u_at_nntpa.cb.att.com>, klang_at_mantic.att.com (-K.LANG) writes:

>Does anyone know if this is available yet ? Is it all its cracked up to
be ?

It's shipping for the NCR3000 server series, but I haven't gotten around to requesting our tape yet. We've been beta testing 7.1 since last fall, but I won't pretend to say we've exercised everything in it. I'm going to withhold comment until I get 7.1.3 installed; we're waiting breathlessly for the Parallel Query feature.

R. (Scott) Hunter shunter_at_cfotax.attmail.com Database Administrator
AT&T Tax Systems, Financial Services Organization AT&T Corporation, Morristown, NJ Received on Mon Aug 15 1994 - 18:00:02 CEST

Original text of this message