SQLSPX .DLL??

From: Harry Boswell <u4imcehb_at_apollo.wes.army.mil>
Date: 12 Aug 1994 17:44:19 GMT

I've discovered a file called SQLSPX.DLL on my system (which I obviously didn't know was there). I've been using SQLPME and SQLSPX for DOS to connect to a Netware Oracle7 database. Does this DLL mean that I can set up an ODBC driver to connect MS Access or others with my Netware database? I tried setting it up, using "X:server:dbid", but I got the message from ODBC that the server couldn't be located. Any help out there? There doesn't appear to be any documentation about this DLL.

--

Harry Boswell                       u4imcehb_at_apollo.wes.army.mil
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers        Vicksburg, MS

Please don't tell my bosses I have an opinion - they think I'm a typical
mindless government bureaucrat