RE:Labels dsiappears in Forms 4.0

From: Scott Orman <scott_orman_at_rc.trw.com>
Date: 12 Aug 1994 15:08:42 GMT

   I have seen the same problem Arto. If you had said that it happened everytime, I would say that you are saving your Forms to the database and you are using version 4.0.12.1.10 or earlier. It's a known bug that these earlier versions lose all the boiler-plate text when saving to the database. However, since you said it doesn't happen all the time, then I am stuck for an answer, as I have the same frustrating situation. When this happens to me, I get all the way out of Forms and reboot my machine, that usually brings the labels back.

   If you receive a definitive answer I would appreciate an email.

  • Scott