Re: keymapping using oraterm for forms design

From: Leo Mannhart <mannhart_at_zuv.unizh.ch>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 1994 07:53:59 GMT

In article <CuDqsE.7ED_at_netnews.whoi.edu>, phersey_at_whsun1.wh.whoi.edu wrote:

> Has anyone had problems with keymapping in oraterm? The command
> %oraterm -c vt100 works fine, but I'm trying to use some other resource
> files I found on the system (xtermsun5.r), because vt100 keys aren't working
> very well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The -c option is always in the form -c [filename]:[devicename] (filename without extension .r). Some .r files have more than one device definied inside. So if you want to know which device is defined in which file you start oraterm (option '-c vt100:vt100' seems to be safe on every plateform) and open the appropriate files where you can look (menupoint device) what devices are defined. You can have a look to the key definitions also, if there is a need.

Hope this helps
LM

--
Leo Mannhart