Southern Connecticut Oracle Opportunities

From: Chris Regan <regan_at_minotaur.etcsupt.com>
Date: 11 Aug 1994 13:16:35 GMT

ETC Support, Inc. is currently looking for Oracle v6/v7 developers for full-time positions and assignments in Southern New England.

ETC Support, Inc. is a relatively new company founded late '93 as a member of the European Trading Corporation group of Companies which is headquartered in the United States and has subsidiary companies in Norway (where it originated), Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, Latvia, and elsewhere in the European Community.

The primary focus is in the Relational Database market, where we have expertise in all areas of design, implementation, and maintenance of very large scale systems.

Our staff works with our customers in all areas from Hardware / OS platform sizing, network integration, database design, and application development in a multitude of areas.

Our current customer base consists of clients in the Communications, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing, Health Care, Public Utility, Wholesale and Retail Industries, as well as Government agencies and Universities.

Our Application experience includes Technical Support System, Financial/ Analytical Systems (AR,AP,PO,FA,etc.), Telemarketing Systems, Shop Floor Data Conversions, Custom Magazine Publishing, Imaging, Inventory, Quality Control, Time Reporting, Sales & Customer Support, and more.

Multiple Platform knowledge / practical experience is needed for these positions, as well as an in-depth understanding of Ansi SQL.

We are looking for people that have specific knowledge in most of the key database areas from design -> maintenance of systems.

The ideal candidates are those who have managed many projects and who have played a key role in each of the specific areas. Must have great customer interaction skills.

Please send resume and salary requirements (as well as indication of either Full-Time or Assignment positions) as soon as possible for review.

Full-Time positions start at $60k and up depending on level of experience. Relocation fees and signing bonuses are considered.

Must be willing to travel within the United States, as well as to the European Countries. Please indicate any additional languages that you may be fluent in.

Please Fax, or E-Mail resume and relevant information (Magazine Articles, book references, etc.) - no phone calls please. You will receive confirmation of receipt of resume within two days of receipt.

Christopher J. Regan ETC Support, Inc. Executive Vice President 157 Oak Street Operations, Research, and Development Glastonbury, Connecticut 06033 Phone (203) 633-6631 Fax (203) 633-8170 email: regan_at_etcsupt.com Member of the European Trading Corporation (ETC) Group of Companies