Re: Solaris Asynchronous I/O & Oracle

From: Hank Robinson <cudau_at_csv.warwick.ac.uk>
Date: 11 Aug 1994 12:47:16 +0100

Intesar.Ali_at_dcs.warwick.ac.uk (Intesar Ali) writes:

> Hi,

> I am wondering if anyone can shed any light on the matter of Asynchronous
> I/O (or AIO) on Solaris 2.3 with Oracle 7.0.16.4.

[snip]                                           ^

Completely trivial point, I know, Inte, but we are, in fact, running version 7.0.16.6 :-) Not that I think this makes any difference to what you're trying to do.

> Inte Ali [researching into parallel database systems]
> Department of Computer Science
> University of Warwick

Hank Robinson [still waiting eagerly for version 7.1] Oracle DBA
University of Warwick Received on Thu Aug 11 1994 - 13:47:16 CEST

Original text of this message