Re: Oracle and disk mirroring

From: Defee Irek <defee_at_cs.tut.fi>
Date: 10 Aug 1994 15:49:08 GMT

In article <CuBoFx.AG3_at_world.std.com> RAID7_at_world.std.com (John OBrien) writes:

>Are there any Sun SPARCstorage Array users actually getting this
>rate? Are the Sun SPARCstorage Arrays actually installed much
>yet? If so, are there any reference sites in Europe people could
>visit?

Yes, we got 30GB SSA and it is connected to SS10 :-). Initial tests have shown that it works, but we are not bit-pumping gurus:). We are going to test it more with our application when we get suitable ATM card. SSA-SS10 is going to be a media server working on an ATM network but the new SunATM cards are now badly delayed, as I heard today.

Irek Defee
Signal Processing Lab.,
Tampere University of Technology,
Tampere, Finland. Received on Wed Aug 10 1994 - 17:49:08 CEST

Original text of this message