Re: KEANE NEEDS PEOPLE...

From: William L. Van Hout, Jr. <bvanhout_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 21:27:56 -0400

> That is unfortunate that the recruiter was laid off, but it is no
>indication of Keane's financial well being. Keane has been growing at an
>incredible rate and just had their best quarter ever.

> A happy investor,
> - Dave

I work for Keane, Inc. and I can tell you that Keane is a GREAT company!! I have been exposed to some great technologies and challenges and I have only been out of school for about 5 months. Keane has quadrupled in size over the last three years as a result of some very wise acquisitions (AGS, General Electric Consulting Services, etc.) Who knows, maybe Andersen is next :-)

Anyway, check 'em out Received on Wed Aug 10 1994 - 03:27:56 CEST

Original text of this message