Re: oraperl?

From: Candy Robinson <candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 15:59:45 GMT

Oraperl can be found at any comp.sources.misc archive site (one of which is wuarchive.wustl.edu [128.252.135.4]/ Look in /usenet/comp.sources.misc/volume30/oraperl-v2. This assumes you have the perl sources, which you also need. There is an oraperl FAQ that was posted some time ago on the comp.lang.perl group by David Bath, dtb_at_otto.bf.rmit.oz.au. You should monitor the perl newsgroup before asking David for a copy. Good luck!

Marc de Brouwer (mbrouwer_at_Simplex.NL) wrote:
: Hi everybody,

: I heard somewhere that there is a script-like programming
: language out there which features a perl-like syntax combined
: with database (Oracle) access. I believe it is called oraperl.
: Anybody heard of this? Is it freeware or shareware? Most of all:
: where can I get it?

: Please e-mail any responses. Thanks very much in advance for
: any comments/replies on this post.

: Marc.
: Marc de Brouwer | mbrouwer_at_simplex.nl
: Since this is my private account, anything I may or may not
: have said on posts & mail is entirely my business and none of
: my employer's business.

--
Sandra (Candy) Robinson		Boeing Electronics
candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com	P.O. Box 152707, MS TR-35