Re: Oracle on Compuserve

From: Keith Majkut <kmajkut_at_netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 23:49:07 GMT

>The IOUG runs a forum on CompuServe, called ORACLE (GO ORACLE). We
>recently held an interactive conference in the Forum with a number of
>developers; this was primarily organized by Keith Makjut of the Desktop
>group.
>
>The ORACLE Forum is open to all CIS subscribers, and currently logs
>about 450 messages/week.
>
>We have plans to hold future conferences with Oracle developers. The
>next one will be held around the end of August, with Oracle for Workgroup
>Server as the tentative topic.
Jeff is correct, we are just now trying to work out the dates of our next conference, but the last week in August looks good. The topic will be 'Oracle Workgroup Server' and we will answer questions about the current offering and hopefully talk about future ones...

>Check the ORACLE forum announcements for exact date and time.

...please no flames regarding CI$...We(Oracle) are attempting to broaden our electronic reach. It's just a slow process.

-Keith Majkut

(I speak for myself, not Oracle, etc...) Received on Tue Aug 09 1994 - 01:49:07 CEST

Original text of this message