Re: beta testing Oracle7 Windows

From: Gary Smith <smithg2_at_iia.org>
Date: 8 Aug 1994 17:04:33 GMT

Is it available via anonymous ftp?

Thanks in advance!
Gary T. Smith
<<My opinions are strictly my own>>

Sandor Nieuwenhuijs (snieuwen_at_nl.oracle.com) wrote:
: Stephen Schow (sjs_at_netcom.com) wrote:
: : I heard something about Oracle7 for Windows and Beta testers needed. I looked
: : all over compuserve for info on this, but I couldn't find a thing. If anyone
: : knows how I can find out more about this I would really appreciate it.

: It is in the Oracle Forum on compuserve in one of the libraries. I can't
: remember which, but when I looked for it, I found it within 2 minutes.

: Sandor Nieuwenhuijs
: Oracle Netherlands

: --- These opinions (if any) are just mine. I do not represent Oracle ---
: --- Corporation in this Posting ---

Gary T. Smith                | My opinions are strictly my own.
smithg2_at_iia.org              |