Re: Problem with PL/SQL

From: <jl34778_at_corp02.d51.lilly.com>
Date: 6 Aug 94 20:28:35 EST

--

If you are running under VMS, you have to turn on the procedural option using
ORACLEINS, then re-link. If you are under VMS and need instructions on how to

Bob Swisshelm                | swisshelm_at_Lilly.com     | 317 276 5472
Eli Lilly and Company        | Lilly Corporate Center  | Indianapolis, IN 46285