Re: Oracle on Compuserve

From: Jeffrey Jacobs <jjacobs_at_well.sf.ca.us>
Date: 6 Aug 1994 03:15:31 GMT

In article <17.13914.493_at_almac.co.uk>, Keith Leng <keith.leng_at_almac.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi Bruce,
>
>I noticed in the Oracle USENET conference that you mentioned taking part in a
>compuserve conference with some Oracle developers and salesemen. Could you
>tell me which compuserve conference this is? Thanks.
>
>Keith
>
>keith.leng_at_almac.co.uk
>---
> * RM 1.3 00925 * Stick your head in the sand and you get shot in the ass.

The IOUG runs a forum on CompuServe, called ORACLE (GO ORACLE). We recently held an interactive conference in the Forum with a number of developers; this was primarily organized by Keith Makjut of the Desktop group.

The ORACLE Forum is open to all CIS subscribers, and currently logs about 450 messages/week.

We have plans to hold future conferences with Oracle developers. The next one will be held around the end of August, with Oracle for Workgroup Server as the tentative topic.

Check the ORACLE forum announcements for exact date and time.

-JJ <sysop of CIS ORACLE Forum>

Jeffrey Jacobs & Associate
Oracle CASE Consulting and Training
951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119
Belmont, CA 94002
Voice: 415-571-7092
FAX: 800-665-1379
CompuServe: 76702,456
Internet: jjacobs_at_well.com Received on Sat Aug 06 1994 - 05:15:31 CEST

Original text of this message