Re: Change Forms 4.0 default path?

From: Dave Erwin <erwin_at_lmsc.lockheed.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 94 23:53:03 GMT

In article <31o3uh$glg_at_news-feed-1.PeachNet.EDU>, John Morgan <John_Morgan_at_OIT.PeachNet.EDU> wrote:

> I'm running Forms 4.0 on a Mac...
> I have created a form (.fmx) file and a menu (.mmx) file
> as long as I leave them in the Oracle Home directory, they work.
>
> I want to be able to move them to another folder. Is there any parameter
> I can set to indicate where the form should search to find the menu file?

Put the following in your config.ora file:

FORMS40_PATH=HD:ora_apps:

Where HD is the name of your hard drive and ora_apps is a folder on the hard drive. There can be no enbedded blanks in the names (bug should be fixed in 4.0.13). See page A-3 in your Oracle Forms for Machintosh Installations Guide for further details.

--
Dave Erwin
Lockheed Missiles & Space Company

The opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of
Lockheed Corporation.