Re: Problem with PL/SQL

From: Sandor Nieuwenhuijs <snieuwen_at_nl.oracle.com>
Date: 4 Aug 1994 19:36:19 GMT

Juergen Barth (barth_at_newsserver) wrote:
: Stupid question, but how do I start PL/SQL?

: I have PL/SQL installed with the installer but
: I can`t find out how to link it in. My login
: banner in SQL*Plus only says :

: ORACLE7 Server Release 7.0.15.4.0 - Production

Normally it would be linked in by the installer, but you could do it manually on a Unix system (I assume you are running on Unix), by using the makefile 'oracle.mk' in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/lib. Check the makefile for more details.

Sandor Nieuwenhuijs
Oracle Netherlands

  • These opinions (if any) are just mine. I do not represent Oracle ---
  • Corporation in this Posting ---