Re: ORACLE7 for Windows 3.1 Announcement

From: Sandor Nieuwenhuijs <snieuwen_at_nl.oracle.com>
Date: 4 Aug 1994 11:52:26 GMT

Barry Skaggs (bxs29_at_cas.org) wrote:

: I would also be interested if Pro-C is also to be released with a Windows
: version?

The beta version of Oracle7 for Windows does contain Pro*C for Windows, but I am not sure whether this will be present in the production version, I think it can be dropped from the production version, and maybe be replaced by some other 'interesting' interfaces (I am not going to say which).

Anyhow, the Pro*C for Windows is as far as I know, the latest Pro*C, which is also available seperately. It has a nice Windows frontend, where you can manager your own projects, source files etc.

Sandor Nieuwenhuijs
Oracle Netherlands

  • These opinions (if any) are just mine. I do not represent Oracle ---
  • Corporation in this Posting ---