Re: OS/2 error SYS0127 when trying to run a ProC program

From: Matt McKee <mckeemb_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 20:50:07 GMT

This problem is caused by PRO C lack of case sensitivity. Your probably used /NOI when linking. Oracle has a "patch" for this as such. We have been trying the same upgrade for quite some time. Tell support that you need the "NOISTUB" fix. You can reference my old TAR number 105025.992(i think). Other problems you will run into include not being able to display sqlcamt() if you use multiple threads, and a change that requires each thread to have its own logon. Also PRO C 1.5.9 only supports version 7.

Matt McKee                      | mckeemb_at_drtn004.ca.boeing.com
Commercial Airplane Support     | mckeemb_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com
Boeing Computer Services        | Views are mine I think, not Boeing.