Oracle Financials $$$

From: Paul Stuker <peaktech_at_delphi.com>
Date: 1 Aug 1994 18:24:14 GMT

Peak Technical Services, Inc.
Peak provides a full spectrum of computer, business and engineering related technical services professionals to companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to small local clients.
Peak offers professional positions opportunity and highly compnefit packages.
***************************************************************Immediate opening for Oracle Financials developers. Must have current
release experience. I have openings in a variety of locations aindustries. These are high paying career enhancing opportunities. Some of these positions require the candidate be eligible to recieve a security clearance. Please CALL me ASAP.
PEAKTECH_at_delphi.com
Peak Technical Services, Inc.
800-284-2841
or 412-825-3900
Fax 412-825-3339 Received on Mon Aug 01 1994 - 20:24:14 CEST

Original text of this message