Re: Ok, I installed the bugger, NOW what?

From: Slurton <slurton_at_aol.com>
Date: 29 Jul 1994 10:47:04 -0400

In article <ASR.94Jul27104551_at_rock.cis.ufl.edu>, asr_at_rock.cis.ufl.edu (Allen S. Rout) writes:

What platform are you on?

If version 7 you need to startup the database by typing

sqldba (at the command prompt)

type

connect internal (when you get into SQLDBA)

type

startup ( you should see database mounted and other things about system global areas)

type

exit (to exit sqldba)

type

sqlplus system/manager (to get into sqlplus)

if you get into sqlplus you are pretty must working as far as the database.

let me know what other oracle tools you have installed

Scott A. Lurton
WR SYSTEMS,LTD.
FAIRFAX, VA
USA Received on Fri Jul 29 1994 - 16:47:04 CEST

Original text of this message