Oracle Financials developer (job)

From: Paul Stuker <peaktech_at_delphi.com>
Date: 29 Jul 1994 17:31:01 GMT

Peak Technical Services, Inc.
Peak provides a full spectrum of computer, business and engineering related technical services professionals to companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to small local clients.
Peak offers professional positions that provide a combination of excelent career opportunity and highly competitive compensation and benefit packages.

Immediate opening for Oracle Financials developers. Must have current release experience. I have openings in a variety of locations and industries. These are high paying career enhancing opportunities. Some of these positions require the candidate be eligible to recieve a security clearance. Please CALL me ASAP.

Paul Stuker
PEAKTECH_at_delphi.com
Peak Technical Services, Inc.
800-284-2841
or 412-825-3900
Fax 412-825-3339 Received on Fri Jul 29 1994 - 19:31:01 CEST

Original text of this message