Need info on SQA in Oracle NLM environment

From: David Lutz <dlutz_at_symantec.com>
Date: 29 Jul 1994 03:49:39 GMT

To whomever is reading --

        I am involved in a new project that is just starting. This project will be centered around a database accessed through the Oracle NLM. Since this is an entirely new area for me (and those around me), I am asking for any and all info and ideas for performing black box and white box testing in this area. I want to know what works for you, what tools you find helpful, etc. etc. I would prefer email to the above address, but would never turn down any info however it reached me. Thanks in advance.

Later...
David Lutz Received on Fri Jul 29 1994 - 05:49:39 CEST

Original text of this message