Oracle Forms 3.0 KEY-PRINT?

From: Candy Robinson <candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 1994 13:03:40 GMT

I have a defined the KEY-PRINT trigger to create a file and pipe it to my home directory. In the trigger I want to do a GO_FIELD('fieldname'). The fieldname is in a different block other than current. The fieldname is defined with a POP-UP window. In KEY-PRINT, GO_FIELD is the first command. The POP-UP does display, BUT every command in the KEY-PRINT executes before I can enter info in the POP-UP. I want to be able to enter data in the POP-UP and then the rest of KEY-PRINT finishes.

--
Sandra (Candy) Robinson		Boeing Electronics
candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com	P.O. Box 152707, MS TR-35