Re: CSA SilverRun Experiences

From: Qun Li <qun_at_Data-IO.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 1994 16:46:46 GMT

In article <30hns1$g4q_at_marlin.ssnet.com> jminnich_at_bugaboo.ssnet.com (Joe Minnich) writes:
>If anyone has experience using CSA's SilverRun ERX
>and RDM data modeling products I would love to hear
>some feedback. They have just introduced a new
>bridge product to Oracle 7.
>
>Thanks in advance
>joseph r minnich jminnich_at_bugaboo.ssnet.com

I just happened to know this product a little bit. I attended a Data Modeling Class last week and the tool we talked about is SilverRun. The instructor is David Hadden and he can reach at 72162.2070_at_Compuserve.COM or (206)365-9332. It's a nice tool and has good interface with Oracle 7. It's certainly better than the LBMS from my experience.

  • Qun Li Oracle DBA qun_at_Data-IO.Com