HELP ! Oracle Triggers and LBMS Server Builder

From: Axx <axx_at_aol.com>
Date: 27 Jul 1994 20:12:15 -0400

Has anyone out there used the LBMS Server Builder to generate triggers for Oracle ? I hear that the triggers generated are not very flexible. What I ultimately want to do is generate triggers from the LBMS tool, modify them manually, and then reverse-engineer them back into LBMS.

Q1 - Has anyone ever done this before ?
Q2 - If reverse engineering is possible, will the generation the second time include all the manual changes that were made ?

The reason I want to do this is because my project is going to be implemented worldwide. It is quite possible that different countries will be running on different versions. I would like to use versioning in LBMS ( if it works ) to store the entire data model, process models, and the triggers that go along with it.

Any thoughts on this matter will be appreciated. Please mail me directly at my internet account.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Akhare
Analytical Technologies Inc., USA Received on Thu Jul 28 1994 - 02:12:15 CEST

Original text of this message