Re: Forms4 : Double-Click on Items ?

From: Jon Erlend Dahlen <jonda_at_ifi.uio.no>
Date: 27 Jul 1994 18:55:56 +0200

rusche_at_iw.uni-hannover.de (Henrik Rusche):
> Hey,
>
> I want to perform some actions when the user double-clicks
> a textitem.
> I think there is no Trigger, which works analogous to
> WHEN-LIST-ACTIVATED for TLists ?
>
> Any idees ? - Thanks

I'm in the same situation, wishing to trigger some action when users doubleclick on a text or display item.

Of course it's possible to place a button adjacent to the item, but it's far from the optimal solution.

Or, if you don't need to write (just present) any text in the items, make buttons instead. Then you have to sweat to get the labels right...

I wish they could implement something like WHEN-IMAGE-ACTIVATED/PRESSED for all kinds of items...

..jon | Jon E. Dahlen <jonda_at_ifi.uio.no> Received on Wed Jul 27 1994 - 18:55:56 CEST

Original text of this message