Re: www and Oracle

From: Arthur Yasinski <ayasinsk_at_nofc.forestry.ca>
Date: 27 Jul 1994 14:21:08 GMT

You can check out our site (http://www.nofc.forestry.ca).

I have tied our web server and our ORACLE database system together using oraperl. The ares to check out:

  • Employee Contact Information <- sample of what it is
  • Features / ORACLE access <- source code for the E.C.I.

Enjoy
Arthur Yasinski

|       ARTHUR YASINSKI       |  Dept. of Natural Resources     |
|       NWR Informatics       |  CFS, Northern Forestry Centre  |
|  My job is to come up with  |  Edmonton, Alberta   T6H 3S5    |
|  solutions...not excuses!   |  Phone:  (403) 435-7352         |