Re: can't access table from FORMS - help

From: Richard VonLehe <rvonlehe_at_empros.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 13:48:52 GMT

Hi,

  I am having some difficulty with the PL/SQL compiler within Oracle Forms. All I want to do within my PL/SQL block is declare some variables, and do some select statements. I get the error, "'TRANS_DATA' must name a table to which the user has access." The real problem is that if I substitute another table name into the select statement, everything works. Both of these tables exist in the same tablespace. I connect before I try to compile, also. I will include the block below.

Declare
  temp1 number;
  temp2 number;
Begin