Oracle 7.0 Snapshots

From: Anaya <zlka03_at_hou.amoco.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 11:38:05 CDT

Has anyone been working with Oracle 7.0 Snapshots? I am having trouble getting the fast refresh to take place. I have three remote databases with code-table snapshots pointed to where the master copy of code-tables are.

The table all_snapshots have the last_refresh for the code-tables set to sysdate + 10. The start_with column is 13-JUL-94, and the last_refresh column is 13-JUL-94. There was changes made to the data during the 13-23 of July, as the LOGS for the tables have data in them. Does anyone know why the last_refresh column hasn't been updated? What about those tables that don't have any updates at that time, should I expect to see last_refresh updated? If you have any Oracle manual references, please let me k

now!

Thanks!
Linda Received on Tue Jul 26 1994 - 18:38:05 CEST

Original text of this message