Re: Online backup or 3rd party vendor

From: Petter Henrik Hansen <petter_at_fdmetd.UUCP>
Date: 26 Jul 94 14:46:53 GMT

In article <Ct9MCM.BtJ_at_freenet.carleton.ca>, ag831_at_FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Denis Langlais) writes:

> < Stuff deleted >

> Can anyone recommend supported backup software
> that works on various platforms and hopefully
> has tape management with allowances for tape
> write errors and ties in easily with Oracle
> online backup,exports and unix backups.

We make such a product. Not only do we have tape management used by various oracle utilities, but also disk space management, user management and so on.

I posted an articel about to comp.databases.oracle 26/7 about this.

        The UniMaster products (DBA tool)

If you could mail me Dennis,I would be happy to send you more information (Sorry, my account doesn't handle your address). Please include your email address and ordinary (snail) mail.

Petter Henrik

P.H.Hansen_at_fdsw.no Received on Tue Jul 26 1994 - 16:46:53 CEST

Original text of this message