Re: SQL*Net V2 - Windows / TCP/IP

From: Steen Birkerod Nielsen/STBN <stbn_at_data.fls.dk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 09:56:37 GMT

<KJOHNSON_at_ESRIN.BITNET> writes:

>Does anyone know if this product available/planned/beta/... ???

>Thanks in advance for information, Kevin.
>Kevin Johnson EMAIL : johnson_at_mail.esrin.esa.it
>Information Administrator
>European Space Agency DISCLAIMER : These views are mine
>ESRIN, FRASCATI, ITALIA. not necessarily those
> of my employer.

Yes, it's available and in production.
SQL*Net V2 is now one product and the TCP/IP component is another.

However, I have had a few disconnects during normal operation on my SunOS, so until that problem is solved _we_ don't go production on V2.

regards, Steen.

---
stbn_at_data.fls.dk          |  FLS data a/s
Steen Birkerod Nielsen    |  Ramsingvej 7
Phone: (+45) 36 18 12 59  |  DK-2500 Valby, Denmark