Re: Upgrading from V6 to V7

From: Peter Doolan <pdoolan_at_oracle.us.oracle.com>
Date: 25 Jul 1994 07:55:53 GMT

Andrew,

        If you wish to discuss the migration from Oracle6 to Oracle7 please call the Midrange Support Group here in the UK - 0344 474785. Ensure that you speak with one of the resident Post Sales support consultants. We have tested the migration facility on VMS and we can produce MANY timings etc on this platform. We do not recommend that Oracle do the upgrade - what we DO recommend as policy is that you test the migrate and consult all documentation as the doc is very comprehensive. I have attempted to find who you spoke to and cannot as the call does not seem to be on our tracking system. Please use the midrange support desk for all VMS related issues.

Regards,

        Peter Doolan

VMS Midrange World Wide Support

B Received on Mon Jul 25 1994 - 09:55:53 CEST

Original text of this message