SQL*Net 2.0

From: George Reichert <gmr_at_panix.com>
Date: 23 Jul 1994 11:35:55 -0400

I'm trying to set up SQL*Net 2.0 on my DEC Alpha 4000 610. I'm running 7.0.16 of the RDBMS. I'm getting an error when I try to create the configuration files, something like "Network configuration failed!" The book says either I don't have write permission on my NET_CONF dir which I do or I have invalid settings but it doesn't tell me which one. Is there anything I could do? The errors.log file says "No errors".

Note: I only have 1 community and one network protocol so I don't even have an Interchange.

Thanks. Received on Sat Jul 23 1994 - 17:35:55 CEST

Original text of this message