Re: Can an Oracle install be automated?

From: Oracle71 <oracle71_at_aol.com>
Date: 21 Jul 1994 21:53:04 -0400

In article <Ct7Ev9.CI2_at_nntpa.cb.att.com>, steve_at_wisny.mv.att.com (-haran s.) writes:

I've had bad luck trying to do this and having a workable system, or even one that boots without hanging, at the end. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that can possibly avoid doing so, but that's just my opinion.

I'll follow this up privately, assuming the rest of the mail ever makes it back successfully to our mail server.

R. (Scott) Hunter shunter_at_cfotax.attmail.com Database Administrator
AT&T Tax Services, Financial Services Organization, AT&T Corporation