Announcing Tuxedo Discussion Maillist Server

From: Brian Douglas <briand_at_sequent.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 94 21:51:23 GMT

Announcing TUXTALK, TUXEDO Transaction Processing Discussion Mail List

This is a moderated discussion of transaction processing topics relating to the TUXEDO transaction processing system and associated connectivity/productivity tools. Discussions include client/server architecture (2-tier vs 3-tier), Distributed Transaction Processing (DTP), X/Open and OSI transaction processing models and standards, how to connect heterogeneous environments (Mixed UNIX, OS400, MVS, VMS, etc), TPC benchmarking, Integrating Resource Managers (DBMS) with and without XA interfaces, plus lots of "how to" advice and experience from members of the Tuxedo community.

To subscribe to TUXTALK, send an e-mail message addressed to tuxtalk_at_imc.com. In the BODY of email write the following:

        SUBSCRIBE TUXTALK <yourfirstname> <yourlastname>

For example:

        SUBSCRIBE TUXTALK Joe Shmoe.

Owner: Lee Morrow <lmorrow_at_imc.com>

--
Brian Douglass		Tuxedo and OLTP Training and Consulting
TPS, Inc.		briand_at_sequent.com