Can an Oracle install be automated?

From: -haran s. <steve_at_wisny.mv.att.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 20:13:55 GMT

Is there a good way to automate the installation of Oracle either inside or outside of the Installer? I don't see a reference to this in any of my Oracle documentation.

Any pointers or hints will be greatly appreciated as I will need to develop a script to do an automated Oracle install for a field application.

Thanks, Steve Haran
	AT&T Bell Laboratories              E-Mail:  Stephen.Haran_at_att.com
        300 Brickstone Sq.                     Fax:  508-691-3023
	Andover, MA 01810                    Phone:  508-691-3117