Re: Oracle FAQs (Reposted Here)

From: Harry Briley <briley1_at_llnl.gov>
Date: 19 Jul 1994 00:04:20 GMT

In article <1994Jul13.082154.9502_at_jarvis.csri.toronto.edu>, wongwy_at_eecg.toronto.edu (W. Y. Wong) wrote:

> Finally, I would like to know where can I get the faq for this
> news group.

I have found the FAQ 1.4 to be a wonderful collection of notes for novices.  It was just recently posted here this last week. I was unable to cut and paste it here from my Mac. You'll have to scan this NewsGroup for the key phrase "FAQ 1.4"

--
- Harry Briley, briley1_at_llnl.gov, Sr.Sys.Developer, Livermore, CA, USA
(Advice and Opinions herein do not represent the Lawrence Livermore