Re: RTSS Telnet Access?

From: Mark Citron <mcitron_at_hsc.usc.edu>
Date: 18 Jul 1994 12:28:44 -0700

In article <30acjr$f21_at_nyx.cs.du.edu> mrife_at_nyx.cs.du.edu (Michael Rife) writes:
>Does anyone know if RTSS is accessible from the internet?

As far as I know there is NO internet access to RTSS. I believe this is a real problem! I cannot think of any reason why it should not be on the net. I spoke with Kelly Banks, Director Field Support Organization, about this but got nowhere. Perhaps if enough people write to Oracle or to Kelly directly (kbanks_at_us.oracle.com) it might carry more weight.

Mark Citron
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles

--
Mark Citron