Positions Available

From: Michael Angle <mangle_at_zen.holonet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 12:28:27 GMT

Technimetrics, Inc. is a diversified information services company specializing in the creation of global financial databases. Acquired this January by Knight-Ridder, Inc., Technimetrics' global headquarters is based in New York with offices in London, Sydney, Houston and Pasadena.

Technimetrics information revolves around four core databases - Institutional Investors, Institutional Shareholding Positions, Stockbrokers, and Business Decision-Makers. These proprietary databases cross-reference the names of key decision-makers at the worlds leading business and investment groups.

Technimetrics is currently in the process of upgrading its information systems to a Unix environment using Oracle databases and tools. We are looking for Project Managers and Developers with 5 or more years of experience in these areas to join us at our New York City office on 80 South Street.

Interested candidates should reply with a current resume and salary requirements through e-mail, through U.S. Mail at:

        Director of Technology
        Technimetrics
        80 South Street
        New York, NY 10038

or via fax at (212)363-3971. Received on Mon Jul 18 1994 - 14:28:27 CEST

Original text of this message