Wanted: Oracle in Jacksonville (Corrected Email Address)

From: Michael Rife <mrife_at_nyx.cs.du.edu>
Date: 16 Jul 1994 21:14:04 -0600

I am relocating to Jacksonville, Florida area. I am currently searching for Oracle positions. I have 3 1/2 years programming and 2 years DBA experience on VAX VMS and SCO Unix platforms. I am familiar with Oracle's SQL*Forms, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, SQL*Menu, SQL*Report, Pro*C and SQR Reportwriter. For my resume, please phone or email me. Thank you for your time.

     Michael A. Rife
     Phone:  (216) 282-1501
     Email: aa1545_at_freenet.lorain.oberlin.edu