Looking for Classroom Scheduling System

From: Bob F. Breedlove <bob_at_sactoh0.sac.ca.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 1994 18:29:27 GMT

I am involved in a large project which will use Oracle Distributed databases. One of the requirements is to provide a classroom scheduling sub-system (instructors, classrooms, students). Since we will be writing to the Oracle database I thought it might be good to find something which could be modified either using Oracle or not.

A system used by a university would be ideal. Please e-mail to:

bob_at_sactoh0.sac.ca.us

I will summarize and post findings. thanks.

 Bob Breedlove: BOBsBBS 916/929-7511, Home of the USBBS List
                or bob_at_sactoh0.SAC.CA.US