Re: Oracle Certified Engineer?

From: Steven Whatley <swhatley_at_blkbox.COM>
Date: 16 Jul 1994 03:49:06 GMT

y-tamura_at_nri.co.jp (Youichi Tamura) writes:
> I heard that ORACLE Corporation was going to offer some sort of
>certification to database developers. Would anyone tell us what this
>new certification is going to look like?

There are certification test in the areas of developentment, admistration, and something else. It sounds really nice until you see the $700 per test price tag. Sometimes Oracle offers a specail for $350 but you have to go to Orlando, Fl or someplace else. The trip itself can cost more than $350 by itself.

Oh well, maybe I can afford it some day.

Later,
Steven Whatley Received on Sat Jul 16 1994 - 05:49:06 CEST

Original text of this message