NEED SOME HELP!

From: Steve Carollo <stevec_at_cimlinc.uucp>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 20:12:54 GMT

I am checking the feasibility of the following:

I have my own C program. I would like to take the outout from a sql statement and use that data as arguments to be passed to my C program. I would then like to take the output from the C program and use sql to write that into a row inside a table.

The question is: How do I attach my C program to oracle? Is this possible?

                What are my alternatives?

I have limited knowledge of Oracle and am checking the possibilities

Thanks in advance! Received on Thu Jul 14 1994 - 22:12:54 CEST

Original text of this message