oracle reporting tools for the mac environment

From: Daniel Steeves <dsteeves_at_hookup.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 14:13:21 GMT

i am looking for info regarding oracle reporting tools for the mac, to be used in accessing a remote oracle database.

i need to produce tabular reports (i.e. sql query/reports) and ad-hoc queries, with full functionality in a mac / oracle environment

additionally, if available, i would like to find some comparisons of the packages. send me such comparisons, please, or point me to where i can find them

thanks in advance
________ ________ ________ ________ ________ Daniel Steeves - my opinions are just that.

"Make things as simple as possible... but no simpler." Albert Einstein Received on Thu Jul 14 1994 - 16:13:21 CEST

Original text of this message