Help with default Message Text?

From: Allison Rothmel <ad041_at_FreeNet.Carleton.CA>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 21:06:30 GMT

Hi. I still haven't been able to rewrite the default meessage text in Forms 3.0 V6.

I've tried writing an on-message trigger

   DEFINE TRIGGER

     NAME = ON-MESSAGE
     TRIGGER_TYPE = V3
     TEXT = <<<
     if message_text = 'Enter a query;  press F8 to execute, Esc to cancel.'
        then message
        ('Enter a query; you may press F9 for <LIST>. Press F8 to execute');
     end if;

  ENDDEFINE TRIGGER ... but it doesn't work... and I checked and re-checked the syntax...

I would like to check the MESSAGE-CODE but where can I find the values of what the message-code should be?

 Any help much appreciated.

Regards,
Allison

allison_at_magi.com
--

Allison Rothmel ad041_at_freenet.carleton.ca
..