Re: Re:PL/SQL Editors??

From: Shaggy D <shaggyd_at_aol.com>
Date: 12 Jul 1994 22:10:01 -0400

In article <Cq3IKo.M2I_at_iceonline.com>, kenl_at_icebox.iceonline.com (Ken Levine) writes:

> SQL studio is a good product for PL/SQL maintenance .... I don't have the address, however.

The address is:
Stanford Technology Group, Inc.
1592 Union Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
415.247.6540
fax 415.247.6549

By the way, they just came out with 2.0 which is MUCH better that the last release. Just a glimpse at features is ...
* Manage Grants/roles

  • Manage Procedures, functions, packages, triggers
  • Check in/Check out features (i.e. team development)
  • All windows oriented with multiple windows, cut, paste etc when maintaining
  • Source code editor for PL/SQL with compilation, view errors and jump from errors to code line
  • supports the very handy EXPLAIN PLAN oracle command but in a GRAPHICAL view -- nice!
  • Supports multiple open cursors with multiple windows running multiple scripts

Hope helps!

Eric Dirst
ShaggyD_at_aol.com
Trident Systems Received on Wed Jul 13 1994 - 04:10:01 CEST

Original text of this message