Re: RESEARCH: Client-Server Management Environment

From: Sudhir Giroti <giroti_at_ksr.com>
Date: 11 Jul 1994 20:04:58 GMT

Brock Huebner (brockh_at_access.mbnet.mb.ca) wrote:
: I need help finding books/articles on client-server system management.
: Specifically software tools, methods, and *best practices* used for the
: ongoing care and feeding of C-S systems after they are implemented.

: Your posts or email of any advice, articles, or directions to relevant
: areas on the net are greatly appreciated.

--
Look into Netview, openview, and OSF DME.
Good luck
                                        | Email:  giroti_at_ksr.com
Member of Technical Staff               | USMail: Kendall Square Research
Commercial Software Development Group   |         170 Tracer Lane,