CUSOMTER SERVICE CONSULTANT NEEDED

From: Jeff Seldon <jseldon_at_ortel.org>
Date: 09 Jul 1994 09:35:10 -0800

My company A-net, is looking for a consultant for one of our clients. The company is a software company that is making a change from providing desktop software products to client/server development tools and network applications.

Their customer base will be changing from mass market channels to consultants, software developers, VARS and system integrators.

The customer service department of this company needs a consultant to develop a business plan for that will outline the needed changes and insure it's success in servicing it's new customer model.

PROJECT DETAILS: Analyze current customer service business model. Analyze Order Processing, Returns, Upgrade Sales, Disk and Doc Replacements, General Product Information, Customer Registration and determine what changes are necessary, if any, to support the new client/server product.

These may be new ways to allow customers to place orders, new ways to deliver products and upgrades, involvement with VAR support, new staff skills required, adjusted staff levels, new ways of allocating staff resources, etc.

Applicants need to understand the enterprise, client/server software channel and can analyze the companies customer service areas, do some bench marking against others such as Knowledgeware, Gupta and Powersoft, and create a business plan to address whatever changes may be needed. This should all be completed by August 31, but absolutely no later than September 15. (Of course, if it's done sooner, that's even better.)

If you are interested, please email or fax me your DETAILED resume and I will call you ASAP.

Jeffrey Seldon, President
A-net
503-343-8442 fax
Internet: jseldon_at_ortel.org
CIS: 76330,3344 Sent from Oregon Telcom Received on Sat Jul 09 1994 - 19:35:10 CEST

Original text of this message