Arithmetic on DATE type

From: Hans Lindberg <d7hansl_at_dtek.chalmers.se>
Date: 8 Jul 94 15:25:16 GMT

Are there any nice functions that operate on DATE type variables? I'd like to be able to for example add one day to a certain date. Adding " to_date('24','HH24') " doesn't work as " + " doesn't accept date type operands. Do I have to convert it to a string and manipulate it the hard way? Are there any PD librarys around on the net? Thanks in advance,
Hans Lindberg
Gullspaangs Kraft AB Karlstad
Tel: 031-183151 EMail d7hansl_at_dtek.chalmers.se

    /      /    /	"-Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable
   /      /    /	 that we have to alter it every six months."
 /      /    /				--Oscar Wilde