HELP: Oracle 7 Trigger

From: <kronzon_at_ACFcluster.nyu.edu>
Date: 8 Jul 1994 17:38:49 GMT

I am trying to compile a certain trigger and get a "OUT OF SHARED MEMORY " error. We have, however a lot (10 MB) of shared memory and are nowhere near filling it. Oracle seems to think it is a fragmenting problem but bringing the database down and back up does not help (This would clear the shared pool). Also, I am unable to drop the trigger and must drop the table to get rid of it.

Has anyone else ran across this type of problem ? By the way, our release is 7.0.16.4.0
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Please E-mail me kronzon_at_acfcluster.nyu.edu

Thank you in advance. Received on Fri Jul 08 1994 - 19:38:49 CEST

Original text of this message