Re: Forms30 Question

From: Rick Michaud <rickmich_at_panix.com>
Date: 8 Jul 1994 16:19:06 -0400

Rick Michaud (rickmich_at_panix.com) wrote:
: I have a forms30 application that displays two columns of records
: in two distinct blocks. I am trying to set up a facility in the
: second column where the user can enter text on a line and then
: go to another line. Each line does not need to have text.

: I am having trouble, because I keep getting the error ORA-40102
: even if I have an if condition for it.

: I have a bad idea to try where I actually create a null record
: and commit it. Later I will delete it.

Never mind -- I figured it out!

: --
: | Rick Michaud (Hey, don't finger me, I resent that!) |
: | rickmich_at_panix.com RickMan314_at_aol.com |

--